The VORTEX-DV controls
The Vortex-DV features an easy-to-use control panel for precise selection of test parameters. From a manufacturing process whose quality has already been proven for several decades, this bench has completely new control commands ensuring superior performance at an attractive price.
It can be used as a stand-alone unit with a digital display or in combination with VectorPro Lite software for data acquisition, plotting and analysis with storage of test routine settings.
Create the system that suits you..:
To configure a Vortex-DV system you need to purchase separately:
- the Vortex-dV test stand: the Vortex-dV multi-function wheel allows you to select the speed of the test, the direction of rotation and the procedures already recorded: Half cycle / Multiple cycles / Activate towards a limit / Activate towards an angle
- A choice of 1.5 N.m, 3 N.m, 6 N.m, or 10 N.m torque sensors
- AFTI or XA-m torque display and interface cable :
– The AFTI display, when connected to the torque sensor, measures torque and captures peak values.
– Results can be transmitted to a PC or printer, or to your SPC or quality software
- Appropriate gripping accessories for your samples: A multitude of grippers and accessories are available to hold your samples
VECTOR PRO LITE SOFTWARE
– results: air, average, fit, peak, etc.
– Compliant/non-compliant result
Revisions results: curve comparison, invert axes, zoom, etc.
Export of raw or tabulated data in Excel or PDF format for test reports.