SectorsSince 1997, ACRN has been supporting industrial companies in their physical tests and measurements. We offer robust, high-performance equipment suitable for both production and laboratory environments.
We intervene mainly for :
Pharmaceutical industry – Cosmetics – Food industry – Packaging – Bottling – Industrial lifting
Robust, ergonomic and efficient machines
- ACRN studies, develops and manufactures equipment for numerous controls and measurements.
100% Made in Fr an ce and control of the production chain.
- Ergonomics and customer needs are at the heart of our concerns (manufacturer, quality manager, operator, metrologist, etc.).
- ACRN machines are robust, and adapted to production environments (ine side, …).
- A durable and anti-obsolescent design: Our machines are upgradeable, easily repairable and long lasting.
Expertise and innovation
Our design office is able to offer you on-demand adaptations to meet your needs as closely as possible.
Our skills :
- Computer Science
- Physics and fluid mechanics
- Instrumentation and signal processing
- AI, Machine Learning
- Quality Assurance
Our vision of the customer relationship
ACRN, a technical team focused on customer satisfaction.
We make machines that last for a long time, for a long partnership.
- Systematic technical validation of your needs to help you make the right choices
- A qualified and dedicated contact person
- Support throughout the life of the machine
- Control, after-sales service and calibration services in the laboratory or at the customer’s premises.
ACRN in numbers
Years of experience in torque, tightness and strength
Countries where our machines are present
ACRN equipped plants or laboratories
Equipment under development
Examples of achievements
Integration of torquemeters in connected factory
Quality software, ERP, SPC, Data Integrity, we accompany our customers in the connection of our devices to save them precious time.
Mechanical testing of lipstick
To help a client select a mechanism supplier, we conducted an extensive fatigue study of lipstick mechanisms
New tests on recyclable packaging
New packaging or recyclable materials bring new issues. We develop the tests and equipment that make these innovations possible in industrial processes
Development of a testing machine for doypacks
These packages required the development of a new test to determine the weak points of the weld.
Yoghurt strength tests
Peeling, crushing, sealing, we have developed a panel of controls for the food industry
Torque measurement solution for industrial screwdrivers
Measuring torque directly on the production line is the challenge we take up for new customers