Mecmesin Multitest-I Compression Test Stand
Computer-controlled test frames
The Mecmesin Multitest-i range of test frames sets the standard in computer-controlled testing, operating through the power of Emperor software.
- Complete range from 2 N to 50,000 N
- High speed data collection – 1000 readings per second
- Auto-loadcell recognition/configuration
- Auxiliary ‘event” input allows the software to recgnise when switch contact is made or broken
- IP splashproof membrane control panel with emergency stop button
The Multitest-itensile and compression tester is driven by software installed on a computer. Its offers both consistency and reliability using key test parameters such as force, displacement and velocity.
Multitest single column test stands are the ideal solution for measuring forces up to 5 kN (1100 lbf) on a wide variety of components made from almost any material, either during normal operation or when they are pulled/pushed to the point of deliberate failure or beakage.
The range of interchangeable ILCs is specially adapted to the Multitest-i. They plug into the bench and their calibration specifications are immediately recognised by the tester, without any operator intervention.
Each ILC sensor comes with its own calibration certificate, in accordance with national standards.
At the heart of the Multitest-i system is the Emperor software. It runs on any Windows computer and drives the best bed motor by collecting data at an impressive 1,000 Hz from the ILC loadcell and encoder with the movement of the bed.
- Run to load, displacement, time or break detection
- Cyclic testing
- Repeat sections of a program
- With its intelligent control functions, it allows unlimited flexibility in carrying out your tests
- Operator prompt/Delay/resume test facility
- Auto-return of crosshead at end of test
|Rated capacity N||500||1000||2500||5000||10 000||25 000||50 000|
|Rated capacity kgf||50||10||250||500||1000||2500||5000|
|Number of ballscrews||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|Speed mm / min||1 – 1000||1 – 1000||1 – 1000||1 – 500||1 – 1000||1 – 1000||1 – 400|
|Crosshead speed accuracy||± 0.2 % of indicated speed|
|Voltage||230 V AC 50 Hz or 110 V AC 60 Hz|
|Digital display of load / length / speed||
|Communication with test stand||
Via port RS232 or USB port (converter supplied)
100 Mb available HD, CD-ROM not available RS232 port/USB port
|Operating System (OS)||
Compatible OS installed as listed: Windows ® 2000 / XP / Vista, 7, 8 & 10
Selectable from 1 kHz, 500 Hz, 100 Hz, 50 Hz and 10 Hz
Event input (switch), Digital control I/O Ports
LPT1 (Printer port), RS232 port (direct or via USB / Network converter in ASC II format)