ATS-X Tube Seal Testers
The electronic precise model
The ATS-X is the electronic weld integrity inspection tool for plastic and metalloplastic tubing, and veriies that there is no leakage under the effect of a crushing force applied to the test sample.
Like ATS, ATS-X is necessary for reliable and accurate quality control of your welds that may show defects after heat sealing.
It’s a simple, fast, affordable and completly reliable test deployed in various packaging manufacturers.
As a reminder, it allows to two kinds of tests to be set up:
- Micro-leak test which increases with pressurization and causes bursting
- Burst test to determine the strength of welds.
Its electronic sensor associated with the multiple different press and positioning accessories gives it excellent repeatability and precision of measurements.
- Precise test and completely repeatable
- Precise localization of the leak
- Existing solutions for a large number of tubes and packaging
- The sample holder has an adjustable stopper, allowing testing of a wide variety of samples shapes
- Realization your tests in complete safety thanks to the transparent polycarbonate safety cover preventing its opening during the test and the start of a cycle once opened
- Transparent receptacle cleanable in case
- Traceability via a time-stamped ticket printer or data export software
- Precise electronic force sensor
|Special anvils on request|
Large Mushroom Presser
Small Mushroom Presser
Mini Tube Presser
Crushes PVC tube on rigid metal frame, transparent unbreakable polycarbonate casing
Compressed air from 0 to 10 bars
Electronic force sensor with 3 N of resolution
50 to 1000 N
Electronic timer up to 999 seconds
|Connection power supply||
Connection to the compressed air network by Rislan tube 8mm outside diameter
Time-stamped ticket printer