Simply measure the torque under industrial screwing machines
Measuring the unscrewing torque of packaged sample caps can reach limitations.
Checking the tightening torque, verified directly under the screwdriver, is useful in the following cases:
- Know the real value of the static torque applied to the products to be screwed
- Check the repeatability of the screwing machines
- Provide additional information to diagnose the various problems of your packaged products (sealing, screwing, etc..)
- Check that the unscrewing torque problems are not related to the machine
- Collect preventive maintenance and process control data