Detection of industrial packaging leaks by vacuum
The Agileak is a new generation device with a transparent Plexiglas box connected to a touch screen control unit.
It measures the resistance of welds by vacuum and allows the localized detection of leaks in many types of packaging (flexible, semi-rigid and rigid).
Indeed, this ultra-fast test appears to be essential in various sectorsof activity such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals (to ensure product sterility), food processing (food safety), aeronautics (to ensure the integrity of electronic products).
Benefits of the AgiLeak
– Designed for many types of tests (bubble test, altitude, explosion, ASTM or ISO standards)
– 11 sizes availables (boxes and cabinets)
– Traceability and validation of test conformity, Management of batch numbers; User identification with access limits
– Data integrity : advanced result analysis/export (USB/ TCPIP)
– Self-diagnosis capability (sensor drift,…)
– Simultaneous depression graph of the test
– Detachable control box for easy servicing but also removable for hostile or cluttered environments.
Different tests can be performed:
Leak your rigid packaging (e.g. perfume bottles) or by Bubble Test for packaging containing air, by the Quickstart function (programmed vacuum and time).
Perfom a test on your packaging by the cycle function to test the integrity of your packaging.
Tested according to ISO & ASTM standards
Followed step by step the protocol of the standards, whose models are integrated in the equipment (ex: methylene blue test, altitude test, integrity test, bubble test, etc.)
– ASTM D3078, ASTM D4991, ASTM D6653, IATA
Automatically detect the explosion threshold or the rupture of the welds of your flexible packaging
Cycle repetition, flight simulation, complex programs with control of the speed descent in depression
The Agileak can integrate a program developped specifically for the customer.
Types of packaging:
Flexible, semi-rigid and rigid packaging
Our different sizes of standard boxes
|Useful box dimensions (mm)*||Name of the model||Trunk||Cabinet||Water immersion||Methylene blue immersion||Cart on request||Support cylinder|
*Custom sizes possibles up to 0,8 m3
Venturi (compressed air) or Vacuum pump
W160 x D350 x H240 mm
110Vdc -> 230Vdc, 50hz/60hz
-800 mbar for the venturi version
7' capacitive touchscreen
|Max. sampling frequency||
Between 0° and 40°C
1 x USB / 1 ETHERNET
Printer, RS232, TCP-IP, Exports CSV, XML USB key, open communication protocol
|Number of programs||
|Number of test||
|Traceability and Data Integrity||