The new NAA torque testers is our “Low Cost” torque measurement system.
For a price of less than 1,500 € you will have a digital torque meter with graphic screen.
Enables opening and closing directions torques to be read off on screw caps on the edge of the production line or on the mobile packing units.
An independent device, it is ideal for the wine-growing environment for testing the caps on stoppered bottles.
- Independent device (including battery)
- Range of measurements from 3 or 6 N.m.
- Measurements for screwing and unscrewing directions.
- 4 measurement modes (follower, peak, resetting to 2s, resetting to 5s).
- Units: N.m - N.cm - Kgf.cm - Inch.lbs.
- Precision: ± 0,1 % of the full scale.
- Rs outputs (PC – printer).
- Ticket printer available.
- Language: French, English, Spanish (other languages possible).
- Measuring plate: 4-stud Agro.
We have a whole range of tightenings adapted to your needs.