A derivative of the ATS, the ATSX provides the possibility of obtaining printer or computer traceability of the tests carried out.
All the adjustments are made on an electronic driver with a graphic screen.
- Case manufactured from PVC on a metal fitting, ensuring rigidity.
- Detachable container in transparent PMMA.
- Supplied with two anvils of different sizes, according to the thickness of the tube.
- Safety door preventing the jack from dropping into the safety position.
- Door locked during the test.
- Units: N - daN - Kgf - lbf.
- Language: French, English, Spanish (other languages possible).
- Integrated printer for ticket printing at the end of the cycle.
- Supplementary RS232 for PC connection.