Device enabling testing to be carried out for the welding strength of plastic and metalloplastic tubes by crushing.
The system integrates the pneumatic actuator, a jack, the tool and anvil, and the force is adjusted by limiting the pressure in the jack.
The system has an adjustable timer that enables the test time to be selected.
- Case manufactured from PVC on a metal fitting, ensuring rigidity.
- Detachable container in transparent PMMA.
- Supplied with two anvils of different sizes, according to the thickness of the tube.
- Safety door preventing the jack from dropping into the safety position.
- Door locked during the test.
- Connection to compressed air by connector (RILSAN diameter 8 mm).