For both low pressure and excess pressure tests the CTExDP is designed to operate from +1bar to -900 mBar.
All the settings are made on an electronic driver with graphic screen.
- Vacuum chamber manufactured in colourless transparent PMMA, hinged lid.
- Setting of the low pressure up to 90% (0.90 bars).
- Integrated safety valve (1 Bar).
- 8 programmable cycles that can be interconnected.
- Pressure or low pressure controlled by the electronic driver and adjusted.
- Time discounted after reaching the setpoint value.
- Units: Bar - mBar - Psi - MPa - mmHg.
- Language: French, English, Spanish (other languages possible).
- Integrated printer for printing ticket at the end of the cycle.
- Supplementary RS232 for PC connection