The CTEX is designed specifically to provide printer or computer traceability of the tests carried out.
All the settings are made on an electronic driver with a graphic screen.
- Vacuum chamber manufactured in colourless transparent PMMA, hinged lid.
- Useful standard dimensions WxHxl : 350x80x250 (Others possible).
- Setting of the low pressure up to 85% (0.85 bar).
- 8 programmable cycles that can be interconnected.
- Low pressure controlled by the electronic driver and adjustment of the pressure.
- Time discounted after reaching the low pressure setpoint value.
- Units : Bar - mBar - Psi - MPa - mmHg.
- Language: French, English, Spanish, (other languages possible).
- Integrated printer for printing ticket at the end of the cycle. See the ticket....
- Supplementary RS232 for PC connection.