Basic vacuum chamber, the CTE, divided into two standard dimensions, small for the edge of line tests and large for the mass tests on complete plates or cardboard boxes.
The vacuum chamber is manufactured in thick PMMA and is fitted with a fully pneumatic, enclosed control device. A single connection to the compressed air network is sufficient to supply the vacuum chamber. The operator opens the upper door and inserts the product to be tested, then presses cycle start. The vacuum is created and is maintained for the preset time. At the end of the cycle the vacuum chamber is automatically reset to atmospheric pressure. The low measuring pressure is adjustable from 0.2 to a maximum of 0.8 bars. Box manufactured in colourless transparent PMMA, hinged lid.
- Vacuum chamber manufactured in colourless transparent PMMA, hinged lid.
- Useful standard dimensions WxHxl: 350x80x250.
- Other possible dimensions.
- Control pressure gauge.
- Venturi providing the low pressure.
- Pressure regulator with filter for setting the low pressure.
- Time-out adjustable from 0 to 999 seconds.
- Connection to compressed air by connector (RILSAN, diameter 8 mm)
- Device Anti-fallen on request